Bali: Sundays Beach Club


Even though Bali doesn't seem so "cultural" because of all of the Aussie tourists slash travellers searching for meaning of life (#nohate), I get why people love Bali. It's tropical, the beaches are divine, and I can't remember travelling to any place that made me feel so zen and relaxed as Bali (guess Balinese massages must have played a role in that as well). And I wasn't even there on "vacation" - I attended a networking/workshop/retreat thing (House of Notoire) where I got to meet these badass, creative women and work on my own creative projects.

That been said, there was time to go sightseeing. And one of my favorite spots was Sundays Beach Club (thanks for bringing us to this place Cynthia!). Like oh my gosh what a beach, and the water was amazing.

A fisherman walking back to "land".

There were a bunch of monkeys hanging out in the area as well, but they didn't bother us. Just be sure not to leave your valuables out in the free (duh). Anyway, highly recommend Sundays Beach Club!

Sundays Beach Club adress: Jalan Pantai Selatan Gau Banjar Wijaya Kusuma Ungasan,  Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 cool & fun spots to hang out in Los Angeles

A badass Berlin guide

Solo travelling - Why you should try it